Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oculus Forum Index -> General Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gr3m

re: About me..

My name in real-life is Jesse. Don't be afraid to call me Jesse if you wish.

To avoid confusion my WoW toon name is Grem, but Gr3m has been a tradition for me.

I am an Orc, and proud of it. I am also protection specced.

I have leadership experience and am generally a good guy to talk to, so go ahead and talk to me.

Also, Zeil and Rigidhorn are two real-life buddies of mine.
Skinforhair

re: Yes, the name means I'm bald

My name's Jer. I also have no problem with calling me Jer. (Short for Jeremiah.. call me Jeremy and I'll shave your head)

I've always been resto speced, and enjoy it. I have about 5 alts that are all between lvl 35 and 40... can't seem to get into alts.

I'm afraid I come across as a know-it-all sometimes. Please don't be afraid to tell me I'm wrong.

If I give you crap in chat, I'm mostly likely kidding. I like to poke at people.

Ordinaryfool is a RL friend of mine. Tell him he still owes me booze.
Ordinaryfool

re: What is in a name?

My name is Jason. I live in Dallas / Ft Worth Tx. Not exactly both cities, just the metroplex. I'm 29 years old, single white male. I like long walks on the beach and consider myself a good listener... oops got a little carried away.

Still working on getting my Rogue to 70. My all time favorite class to play, oddly enough, is a Protection Spec Warrior. I've got one that is level 63, but since he is Alliance.... I don't see me playing him anymore.

Jer might come across as a know it all, but I come across as a synical smart ass. If I offend you, my apologies, I am not meaning to.

Skinforhair is as he said RL friends, but we actually met on WOW. We have only met once, and that was when I was vacationing in the same city he lives in.
Rigidhorn

re: About me..

Hey guys :D
The name's Justin.
My main's name (obviously) is Rigidhorn(Tauren Warrior, Lvl 70, Prot specced).
I have 1 alt, which is a Blood Elf Rogue (currently lvl 29).
I love reading. Favorite author is Stephen King.
I have specced arms, fury, and prot all on my warrior.
Umm thats about it :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Oculus Forum Index -> General Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: